You’re the first person in your company or charity to get going on Leap. Here’s the quick get started guide.
1. Enter email
Enter email at leapcr.com to set up your private Leap hub. As the first user you will be set as an Admin (you can assign other admins too).
2. Set up your platform
Once you’re in, go to My Company. Then click Admin on the right hand side of the page.
-Go to Settings and give the platform the look and feel of your brand and a name (e.g. “The Culture Hub”)
-Add approved work email domains users need to access your hub (in case you have more than one)
-Set tags that make sense for the categories of activities and groups in your company
-Set the skills you want to tag when employees are logging volunteer hours
-Set questions that will appear on each employees profile for them to fill out
3. Set your office location
Remember to set an Admin for each location. They will be able to make changes to this location.
4. Edit your personal profile
5. Add 2-3 groups and activities
Group examples: Volunteer Ambassadors, Green Guardians, Cycle to Work Group, 5-aside Football Team
Activity examples: Upcoming Team Volunteer Day, Summer Office Party, HR and Marketing Team Night Out
6. Invite in colleagues onto the Hub
7. Log volunteer hours
8. Track analytics on engagement, active users, activities, skills-based volunteering and more for the whole company and by office location.
9. Watch your new hub come to life with your colleagues joining, creating and collaborating on upcoming activities, popular groups of staff with shared interests and more.