In the new version of Leap, we’ve handed controls of how to customize and tailor the platform over to you.
Here is a quick overview.
First, give the platform the look and feel of your brand.
Just follow the instructions here:
1. When you get in, go to the “My Company” tab.
2. Then click “Admin”.
This is where you can make all the changes to the platform. You are automatically set as a “Company Admin” because you’re the first user.
3. Click “Settings”.
4. Now set up the Platform.
Be sure you change the color scheme and upload a logo. It’s ok to experiment a little. If you don’t like the way it looks, just try another colour combination.
5. Add your office location.
6. Go ahead and add any other office locations too. There is no limit and staff around the world can use Leap.
7. Next, set up your own personal profile.
See the profile questions? Those are the same on each users profile. You can change questions these in the Admin area if you wish.
8. Now you can invite colleagues. This is when you will see the platform come to life.
9. Add a few Groups for employees to join.
10. Add upcoming activities.
11. You can also add a Welcome Message from the CEO and use Leap to share Company News Stories.
Go to “Documents” area. Write your message or upload your document. Select “Featured” and this document will show up on the Company Page for all employees to see next time they log-in.
A powerful, simple-to-use & secure platform with all the tools you need to communicate, manage and measure employee engagement.
If you would like a more thorough walk through of how Leap can be set up to be tailored for your medium or large business please contact us.